A Lunch Royale
sportshuttle, together with 2oceansvibe’s What the Food Show, are at it again, giving one lucky person a chance to spoil their bestie, whoever that may be, at Noble Hill wine estate.
We’re treating a food and wine aficionado to a luxurious lunch for two worth R500 at Noble Hill’s Coescha restaurant. And that’s not all. When dining on a wine estate, chances are that you and your partner will indulge in a glass or two of the grape juice. So it only makes sense for sportshuttle to throw in a return taxi ride (to keep you and your partner in “dine” safe and sound). This part of the prize covers a fare to the value of R900.
Entering is Easy
2. LOCATE the competition social post and TAG the friend you’ll be taking with you. (Entering via Facebook? Remember to COMMENT ON THE POST DIRECTLY, or we won’t be able to let you know if you’re the winner).
3. SHARE or RETWEET the competition social post.
Noble Hill and the Coescha Restaurant
Located in Paarl at the foot of the Simonsberg Mountains, Noble Hill wine estate boast 30 hectares of vineyard that produces both grapes for red and white wines. The estate is also home to four olive varieties, which are hand harvested to produce extra virgin olive oil.
On the grounds is restaurant Coescha – Spanish for “harvest” and aptly titled seeing that it is located next to the harvest area of the wine estate. Using ingredients grown on the farm where possible, the restaurant strives to serve only the freshest dishes – consisting of predominantly Latin flavours.
Closing Date: 26 January 2016
Terms and Conditions
- All persons entering the sportshuttle 3-Course Lunch at Noble Hill “Competition” (“the promotional competition”) (“the entrants”) agree that the competition rules as set out in these terms and conditions are binding on them.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the entrant or the promoter in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (“the CPA”).
- The entrant acknowledges that by submitting his or her entry to the competition he or she has been given an appropriate opportunity to first read these terms and conditions before entering and he or she understands and agrees to the terms and conditions.
Rules of the Competition
- This promotional competition starts on 14 January 2016 and ends 26 January 2016.
- The prize:
- One (1) winner will receive a 2-course lunch for two at Noble Hill wine estate, valued at R500, and a ride in a sportshuttle taxi to and from the venue, valued at R900.
- Winner must supply an address where the taxi is to collect them from.
- Travel to Cape Town must be for the winner’s account.
- In order to qualify as an entrant for this promotional competition:
- the entrant must live in the Republic of South Africa;
- the entrant must provide correct and full personal details, as required;
- the entrant cannot be a juristic entity and must be an individual; and
- the entrant must be 18 years old or older.
- To enter the promotional competition, the entrant must:
- The promoters, sportshuttle and any related entity – directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants, the suppliers of goods or services in connection with this promotional competition, or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the above names parties and their respective spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members are not permitted to participate in this promotional competition.
Selection of Winners
- Winners will be selected on Tuesday, 26 February 2016 (this date is subject to change without notice) and announced on the Sports24hrs website and on 2oceansvibe Radio’s what the Food Show with Abstract Aimee. Announcement will only take place once the winner has been formally notified.
- The entrants to whom the prizes will be awarded to will be selected through a random draw.
- The winners will be contacted via the competition social media post, email or telephonically on Wednesday, 27 January 2016 (this date is subject to change without notice). sportshuttle reserves the right to disqualify a winner if he/she does not respond to the email or telephone call within 24 hours of winner selection and select a replacement winner from the competition entries. In such circumstances, the replacement winner shall be contacted via email or telephonically by sportshuttle as soon as reasonably practicable and shall be required to respond to sportshuttle in the manner set out in such correspondence. In the event that the replacement winner fails to respond to sportshuttle as required, then the provisions of this clause shall apply to that new winner in the same way as if he/she were the original winner.
- sportshuttle reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions as well as terminate the Competition at any time. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the Competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against sportshuttle, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers and nominated agents.
- By entering the competition in accordance with its terms, you are entering a promotional competition for the purposes of the Consumer Protection Act, 2008 (“CPA“) and the promotional competition will be conducted in accordance with the relevant provisions of the CPA. Should you win a prize in the competition, you undertake to expeditiously do all things necessary to enable the promoter/sponsor to comply with its obligations under the CPA including, but not limited to (i) providing such personal information as may be required in order to facilitate handing over the prize (including providing proof of address and identity number) and (ii) signing receipt of the prize upon its delivery.
- The promoter shall conduct the competition, and the promoter’s decision on any matter related to the competition, including the selection of prize winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The names of the prize winners will be published on the sportshuttle website. Winners may be requested to take part in the promoters’ publicity campaigns or to allow their names and likenesses to be used by the promoter for promotional purposes. Winners are, however, entitled to decline such request.