This past weekend, 4,000 people were left homeless after a fire ripped through the township of Masiphumelele in Kommetjie. sportshuttle wants you to help by donating basic items. If you do, you stand a chance to win a weekend away in Hermanus. You now have absolutely no reason to not get involved!
From now until Sunday, sportshuttle will transport all your donations of food, clothes,
blankets and water to Masiphumelele for free! Anyone who wants to donate can simply call sportshuttle, and a cab will collect the goodies and take it to the community hall. This will be done before 2pm every day.
The community is in need of all basic household items food, water, clothing, blankets, kitchenware, toiletries etc. They have absolutely nothing, so anything you can provide will be hugely appreciated.
Not only will you be helping people in desperate need but if you do donate (no matter how small) through sportshuttle you will stand a chance to win an amazing prize to the value of R5000.
The prize is;
A two day chauffeur driven trip for two by Sport 24 Hour Taxis around the Overberg, with all the trimmings;
• Lunch at Gabrielskloof Wine Estate in Chef Frans Groenewald’s Restaurant
• Overnight stay at The Cape Whale Coast Hotel in Hermanus
• A cellar tour, tasting and a case of Sumaridge wine at Sumaridge Wine Estate
• And a couples massage at The Gingko Spa at The Arniston Hotel
• Entrants need to VISIT The sportshuttle Facebook Page and post the words: #IwillDonate
• Then they need to CALL Sport Taxis and tell them what they want to donate (not MONEY must be clothes, blankets, food, non perishables).
• Sport Taxis will then send a DRIVER out to the home of every DONOR and pick up the goods where all the goodies will be transported DAILY to Masiphumelele.